We are now open for dine-in daily!
Monday – Friday: 5:00 to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Noon to 9:30 p.m.
Delivery and take-out are still available!
Happy 4th of July!
We are OPEN regular weekend business hours on Independence Day.
Wasabi wishes you a safe, happy, and healthy 4th of July!
An Important Message from Wasabi:
Wasabi staff and family are dedicated to serving our community and taking every precaution necessary to protect everyone.
In accordance with the sate and health department guidelines, the following procedures will be in place:
- Groups of 6+ People: will be seated at a hibachi table and a chef will cook on the hibachi grill. An 18% gratuity will be included.
- Groups of 6 People or Less: will be seated at either the dining/bar area, outdoor patio or hibachi tables with six feet distancing in-between. Chefs will cook in the kitchen and servers will serve the food/drinks.
- Special Events: if you call ahead, we can arrange a private table with a hibachi grill/chef.
- Walk-in Guests: will be required to check-in and provide a name and phone number. We will give guests an estimated wait time and call guests when seating becomes available. Everyone is required to wait in their cars according to the Michigan Governor’s order.
- All of our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves, keeping our distance from each other and guests.
- We are sanitizing every table and chair upon guests leaving, and before seating new guests.
- We are checking all staff and guests’ temperatures with a thermometer scanner upon arriving to Wasabi. If staff temperatures are above normal, we will send them home immediately. If guests’ temperatures are above normal, we will require them to wait in their cars and will provide them with the option to carry out instead.
- Due to the limited number of chefs we have, please call ahead and make a reservation so we can give an estimated best time to arrive: 248.305.9888
Thank you for your patience. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you!
Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Lounge was established in Novi, Michigan in 2012.
Voted #1 Seafood and Sushi, Wasabi offers a festive and inviting setting for diners.
To Wasabi’s team of culinary experts, Hibachi simply means — culinary creativity at its best. Wasabi’s chefs will take ingredients from across cultural boundaries and add personal flairs to create dishes that interpret classic recipes and flavors with contemporary ingenuity. Every detail is specific and deliberate, and one will find the familiar combined with the exotic. A collaboration of current lifestyle trends with classic dishes that will ensure a unique dining experience every time.